By July 1, 2013Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- 4 fillets tilapia fish fresh
- 1 sweet green bell pepper chopped in strips
- 1 sweet red bell pepper chopped in strips
- 1/2 red onion chopped in slices
- 1/2 white onion chopped in slices
- 2 stalks celery chopped in strips
- 2 carrots chopped in strips
- 1 green zucchini chopped in strips
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp creole seasoning to taste
- Heat the oven to 400F, spray or rub the olive oil over large baking sheet.
- Place all vegetables and spread them over the baking sheet and top the fish fillets, season with creole seasoning, pepper and salt
- Bake on center oven rack 20 minutes. Carefully remove from pan and serve immediately.
- Tip: You can choose your favorite vegetables and fish fillets to make your dinner. Enjoy!!!